Disability Support Workers - Gladstone
Disability Support Workers
- High needs disability organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- Queensland wide with opportunities for growth
- Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support OR
- Minimum 12 months experience within the industry (eg. disability, mental health, aged care, individual support, community services or youth work etc.)
- Experience with challenging and complex behaviours is highly regarded (however further training is provided)
- Ability to work outside of school hours
- First Aid Certificate and CPR, or willing to obtain one
- Current Drivers License (mandatory)
The position will close on the 27th January 2019. Please ensure that you attach a cover letter detailing why you would be a great candidate for this role and also your resume. The next step in the process is to complete mandatory shortlisting questions. These questions are important to help us learn more about you and we want to clarify that if you do not complete these questions you cannot be considered for the role so we encourage you to complete these additional questions as quickly as possible.
About our organisation
Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 50 years experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became champion of possibly for people with a disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals. To find out more visit www.multicap.org.au.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.