Human Resources Officer - Permanent full time
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to enjoy working in a friendly, supportive, close-knit working environment driven by strong passion to learn and grow.
If you are a human resources professional with a strong background in recruitment and onboarding with some generalist HR experience, this could be the opportunity for you.
As the Human Resources Officer you will be responsible for a broad range of general human resource and administrative functions and will report to the Human Resources Business Partner. The primary focus of this role will be to manage recruitment and onboarding activities including our organisational induction process. You must have experience working in fast paced work environment and ability to multitask with a great eye for accuracy. Your previous experience in HRIS systems would be a great advantage.
Your new role will include:
- Coordinating and support of all recruitment activity including posting job ads, screening, assessment centres
- Coordination of onboarding and induction activities, processing contracts, payroll liaison
- Managing employee data and generating HR reports for the HR leadership team
- Responding appropriately to staff and leader queries by providing a high level of customer support
- Supporting the HR Business Partners and HR leaders in the implementation of various HR Projects
- Learning and Development administration support for employees including orientation and mandatory compliance training
- Coordinating off-boarding activities
- Working closely with HR Business Partners with Employee Relations and Performance Management
What you bring
- Experience in a HR support role with a great eye for accuracy
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to report & present HR data and metrics
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Passion to learn and contribute ideas for improvement
This role will suit someone who is driven by process and continuous improvement. We are looking for a HR Officer who loves to work in a challenging and fast paced environment and will help us enhance and improve our processes by applying their analytical skills and methodology. On offer is a great opportunity to enhance your career, with a salary of 55k-60k per annum + super + fully salary sacrifice.
About our organisation
Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 55 years’ experience in providing assistance to people with disabilities, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became champion of possibly for people with a disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 1200 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals. To find out more visit www.multicap.org.au.
Apply by 22 February 2019 to be considered for this role.