Administration Officer - Disability Services
Administration Officer - Disability Services (Toowoomba)
Multicap is a customer-focused organisation, where everything we do is about enhancing the quality of life of those we support. Their dreams and aspirations are the driving force behind what we do, from providing social and community access, accommodation, in-home support, to employment and training. Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 55 years' experience in providing assistance to people with a disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over QLD and Northern NSW. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 1200 people and their families, and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals.
Your new role:
We are currently seeking an Administration Officer to be responsible for a range of duties and administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of Multicap's Disability Services. Reporting to the Regional Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Data entry activities to ensure service compliance and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Enhancement of customer experience through the provision of helpful and timely responses to general enquiries, customer/family requests and other reception activities.
- Monitor and maintain the physical environment of the office and meeting rooms.
- Distribute the staff casual list and ensure on-call data is collected, collated and distributed.
- Complete data entry of WH&S forms and provide reports to the Risk Advisor on a monthly basis.
- Provide reception cover.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of two years’ experience in administration or similar role and will be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. The successful applicant will also have the ability to multi-task and prioritise work appropriately, whilst maintaining strong customer service. Importantly, having a positive attitude towards people with disabilities is a must for all candidates and if successful you will adhere to Multicap's values, code of conduct and health and safety workplace requirements.
Applications for this position closes on Friday 24th May 2019. Please ensure you upload a resume and cover letter with your application and please answer the questions provided in the application process.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.