Regional Manager - Brisbane North
- Leading high needs disability organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- State wide opportunities for growth
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager to lead our dynamic Brisbane North team. This full-time role (38 hours per week) presents an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to improve service delivery in an established region while building new service offerings. Multicap is a fast growing Disability Support organisation and the right person will enjoy operating in an autonomous environment, building relationships, identifying and meeting community needs.
This role will suit a skilled and experienced business manager who can balance enhancing the lives of people with disabilities and their families with business efficiency, profitability and growth.
If you are resilient, like working with autonomy while leading a team and can build relationships internally and externally to the organisation to benefit your team and customers you will be a great success in this role. The introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme which is very exciting for our customers does require you to be able to manage in an ambiguous environment and be responsive to market changes. Your skills in being able to prioritise work and accept that sometimes we cannot do everything will ensure you remain motivated and allow you to make the right decisions on what to do and what to leave.
You will be a strong leader and bring exceptional experience and skills to the role which will result in your direct reports looking to you for coaching and guidance. The development of your team will be rewarding but needs to be balanced within organisational priorities.
A strong peer group and extensive executive team will support you to be successful.
Your new role
Our customer focused successful applicant will be responsible for leading operational teams ensuring services reflect customer needs, the organisation’s core purpose, and deliver on agreed quality outcomes for customers and the organisation. Other primary duties will include:
- Actively creating and supporting an environment that promotes open communication, continuous business improvement, training and skill development
- Achieving regional operational objectives by contributing regional service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Recommending service expansion by identifying new opportunities and service changes
- Leading and developing a team of managers to ensure that service delivery and service expansion remains individually focused
What you bring
To be considered for the position, you will be able to display a strong level of decision making and leadership skills in exercising mature and professional judgement in complex situations.
You will also demonstrate:
- Customer focus in ensuring outcomes achieved
- A strong level of effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to emergency situations
- A positive attitude
- Experience in the effective management of a range of services for people with disabilities (Minimum 5 years desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in human services or social sciences of equivalent (Desirable)
About our organisation
Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 55 years' experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the Multicap capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals. To find out more, visit www.multicap.org.au.
Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.
Applications for this role close 22nd May 2019.
Please ensure that you attach a cover letter detailing why you would be a great candidate for this role and also your resume detailing your experience. To find our more about Multicap, please visit www.multicap.org.au.