MOFO 2018 - Festival Attendant Launceston
We’re mega-excited for a mini-MOFO in Launceston in 2018 and we’re looking for friendly and professional people to help staff events in the north.
The role of Festival Attendant is responsible for creating a positive experience for all guests, rubber-neckers, punters, party-goers (etc) attending MOFO in Launie. This customer service role will report to a Supervisor and will assist and guide guests at various events. It will also help to ensure the safety of artworks, performers and the visitors themselves. You’ll be a welcoming face for the masses. A fountain of knowledge for the many.
- Customer service
- Basic front of house duties
- Guiding and informing patrons of entry processes
- Invigilation of artworks and other spaces
- Assisting visitors with interactive art work
- Ensuring a safe, comfortable and clean environment
- A strong focus on visitor experience and customer service
- Experience in front of house and/or box office positions
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Professional, engaging, happy
- Calm under pressure
- The ability to work effectively in a demanding team environment
- Available from 12th-14th January
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now using the form below.