- Malvern Head Office
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions with generous salary packaging options
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit community organisation providing early childhood intervention support services to children (aged 0-12), with disabilities and other additional needs. We are the largest early childhood intervention service operating in Victoria and ACT.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant with a passion for systems to join us at our Head Office.
Reporting to the Manager, Finance you will provide financial and management reporting of Noah’s Ark services to management to ensure Noah’s Ark meets its compliance and statutory obligations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Reporting and variance analysis
- Design and implementation of reports for management
- Statutory reporting including BAS and FBT
You will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or commerce at degree level with relevant experience
- CPA/CA accreditation or working towards
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis
- High level skills in accounting software particularly in Business Intelligence systems such as Jedox or similar.
- Knowledge of software languages such as Visual Basic and SQL etc. would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and advanced level in Excel.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation. We offer above award conditions and you can
- Take advantage of the tax benefits available only to employees who work for a not for profit organisation
- A supportive culture and working environment with professional development opportunities
- Access to flexible work arrangements
To view the key selection criteria please refer to the position description via the link below.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and abilities and a commitment to providing a quality service in line with our values…don’t hesitate! Forward your resume and covering letter addressing the key selection criteria.
Reference number NOAH41
Application close date : Sunday 18 August 2019.
Enquiries can be directed to Gayle Twomey, Manager Finance on (03) 8823 8613 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and to undergo a National Criminal History Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check prior to commencement.