New Starter Form - Casual Employees
Congratulations and Welcome to the USU!
Below is our New Starter form, all new starters need to fill this in before commencing employment at the USU. Additionally, you have been emailed the USU policies incuding the Code of Conduct that will be discussed during your Induction.
Please complete the following information and click next. On the second page you will be able to attach your copies of your right to work documentation.
Such confirmation can be provided in any one of the following options:
- A clear scan or photo of your current (or expired within 2 years) Australian or New Zealand Passport photo page; OR
- A clear scan or photo of your Certificate of evidence of resident status; OR
- A clear scan or photo of your valid Visa with work rights and passport; OR
- A clear scan or photo of your Australian Citizenship Certificate; OR
- A clear scan or photo of your Full Australian Birth Certificate (if born before 20 August 1986) and a form of photo ID; OR
- A clear scan or photo of your Full Australian Birth Certificate (if born on or after 20 August 1986), and a form of photo ID and evidence that at least one parent was an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of your birth
If you are having trouble submitting this form please contact the People and Culture Team at email@example.com with a screenshot of the error you have experienced.
Thank you and we look forward to your first day!