ABOUT THE POSITION
The Crossing Theatre has an opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Head Chef to be responsible for the daily operation of The Crossing Café as well as public and private functions and events.
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Reports To: Venue Manager
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $80,722.87 to $89,323.55 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
The Head Chef is responsible for the preparation, production and quality of all food services for The Crossing Theatre’s café, functions and events.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
Contact Trent Bruinsma, Venue Manager to discuss this opportunity on (02) 6792 4654.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on (02) 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9.00am on Friday, 16 February 2018.
A recognised and award winning employer of choice