ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a Trainee Procurement Officer to join the Corporate Services Directorate on a temporary, full-time basis.
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Reports To: Procurement Officer
- Nature of Placement: Temporary Full-time (12 months)
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: Operational Band 1, Level 1
Assist in the operation of Council’s procurement activities, including the purchase and distribution of supplies, materials and equipment and the maintenance, review and distribution of information.
It is intended that the traineeship will result in achievement of a Certificate III in Local Government.
Under the traineeship agreement, there is no commitment on behalf of Narrabri Shire Council for continuing employment when the agreed training period ceases.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Tim McClellan, on phone (02) 6799 6841.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on (02) 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
For tips on how to complete your application please click HERE
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Friday, 1 June 2018.
A recognised and award winning employer of choice