Casual and short-term temporary positions - Administration
Casual and short-term temporary positions are sometimes available at Council.
If you are interested in being considered for casual or temporary work in administration, please lodge an expression of interest and attach your resume.
Your expression of interest will be placed on file for up to six months. If during this time a position becomes available that matches your skills and experience and Council's operational needs, we will be in touch further.
This type of role may be required to provide high-level administrative support within Council, provide quality customer service to internal and external customers, ensure compliance with all legislative and other requirements are met and responsibilities and accountabilities are fulfilled within a timely manner.
You may be required to:
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6815.
How to lodge an Expression of Interest
If you are interested in submitting an Expression of Interest with Narrabri Shire Council, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your Expression of Interest will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the Expression of Interest Form.