- Part Time 25 hours per week.
- Joondalup Location
- Monday-Friday 4pm-9pm but can be flexible on these hours.
- $23.1484 ph + Super
The Early Learning and Development Service in Joondalup requires a Housekeeper. This position is two days per week however you may be able to pick up extra hours at our two other sites covering annual leave, sick leave.
The successful applicant must be able to work unsupervised ensuring:
- A high standard of cleanliness throughout the centre
- Follow and complete cleaning schedule
- Adhere to all cleaning/infection control specific policies and procedures
- Use approved cleaning products
- Ensure correct storage and labelling of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Stock ordering
Knowledge and experience preferred.
To view the Position Description Click Here:
Queries may be directed to Emma on 9367 0932
If you are interested in this type of varied role and have a strong work ethic, along with great communication and interpersonal skills apply now.
After answering the questions below, you will be asked to upload your Resume, and a copy of your Passport if you are on a VISA. Please have these ready to go.
Applications close 9am Monday 17th July 2017.
Please Note: All Applications will remain in our secure system indefinitely.
Appointment to this position will also require a successful completion of a pre-employment medical assessment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples asthe Traditional Custodians of this land and pay respect to Elders past and present in the spirit of reconciliation
Ngala is an Equal Opportunity Employer