Supply Chain Administrator
MEA - Saudi Arabia
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
SCM Admin is responsible to expedite the placed PO material from sub vendor and need to advise logistics on collection of material on time, control the minimum & maximum inventory levels for consumables, and coordinate in shipping out of material. Working closely with other departments, he ensures that material in ward are as per project schedule. Admin is looking after a range of complex and diverse activities including organizing shipping, freight (in-bound and out-bound), customs clearance, agreeing freight rates, packing rates, storage rates etc., ensuring 100% compliance to Proserv Policy and Procedures and Saudi regulations.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Drive expediting process by coordinating with vendor and other functions like project, buyer, logistics & production.
- Supporting overall Logistics activities of Proserv Saudi (Ports & Customs of Saudi) with direction of Logistics officer.
- Arranging collection of Material ordered from buyers for both domestic and overseas collection (AIR/SEA/ROAD).
- Coordinating and accompanying with the stores department to ensure the materials receipt and issue to production.
- Issue RFQ and provide the freight charges to Project Team for Budgetary purpose.
- Proper planning for time delivery on finished goods from facility to our various sites and coordinating with vendors & clients based on the agreed INCOTERMS.
- Arranging packing for the finished goods as per the Packing procedures.
- Keeping Export/Import tracker up to date with all the required information. Assign the link to see all the shipping documents saved on the shared drive.
- Assisting Engineering team & Production team in deciding the best possible way to transport the goods to meet the production schedules for both domestic & Overseas.
- To plan material collections, looking for consolidation and cost reduction on the Inbounds.
- Processing customs documents in compliance with the Customs rules and regulations.
- Following LC & shipping documentation process check points.
- Following on the Legal aspects of International Business like Anti Bribery UK, FCPA etc to protect facility/ company Commercial relations with Service providers.
- Maintain Delivery time & logistics costs & performance evaluation.
- Performing invoice approvals from Logistics service providers and forward them to Accounts for payment process.
- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Maintain stock and consumption records.
- Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report.
- Promote inventory related awareness programs.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Commerce
- Min 1 Year experience in SCM (Buyer & Logistics)
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (AX 2012)
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.