Project Engineer - Chemical Injection Skid
Proserv is an international energy services company specializing in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 18 sites across four distinct Business Units: Subsea Controls; Production Controls; Drilling Controls and Field Technology Services.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realize their fullest potential.
Project Engineer (Skids) is responsible for execution of project engineering activities. Responsible for managing the multiple projects from technical front and making sure all project deliverables are met on time & with in budgets. He/ She will support the Project Manager remotely in defining the technical documentation requirements, contract deliverables in line specifications. In addition, He / She responsible for managing peer reviews and provides support to product leads / engineering managers during Gate reviews.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Review the contract document and scope of work for engineering deliverables
- Follow the engineering centre process, procedures while engineering all products or projects
- Detailed Engineering of traditional single point, multi point chemical injection systems, Gas Modular skids, metering skids and other related equipment
- Overall understating of the Project technical scope and key technical focal point for the project
- Lead the Project for the timely submission of all Engineering Deliverables including drawings, datasheets and Bill of materials as per the project schedule and SDRL compliance
- Prepare and develop the Engineering deliverables in coordination with Mechanical Design, CAD and E&I Discipline Engineers in a timely manner
- Monitor and guide detailed Engineering activities within the department for satisfactory results. Ensure the complete package is in line with Project specifications and technical Codes as per industry standards/Good Engineering practices
- Active participation in technical clarifications with clients via PM for necessary design and documents approval.
- Responsible for Engineering deliverables consistency and quality of Engineering outputs
- Review and seek the approval of product lead / EM for P&ID, GA Drawings, and all other critical engineering documents in compliance with project requirement as per the contract
- Manage the Engineering budgets for hours for the detailed engineering and highlight any variations if anticipated in advance.
- Prepare and develop the BOM as per Contract specifications Responsible for uploading & releasing BOM in AX 12 through ERP team
- Highlight any Engineering deliverable or items not within the scope and prepare for the technical details for variation order or Technical deviations through change management procedure
- Responsible for getting reviewed all documents prior to issuing for clients approval
- Prepare the Engineering Change request (ECR) and Co-ordinate with Engineering team lead for Engineering Change Order Approval (ECO)
- Active participation in HAZOP/HAZID studies associated with live projects where possible.
- Active participation in reviewing the technical details of vendor items, preparation of technical clarifications and technical bid evaluations.
- Provide remote support to SCM in the vendor selection based on Engineering and technical compliance
- Provide remote support to Production during fabrication, assembling and internal testing for any technical clarifications and details required
- Provide remote support to PM in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) with Client, technical scope verification and preparation of punch list etc.
- Team leadership in terms of workload delegation and balancing, constructive feedback, training, coaching, mentoring, goals setting and time management.
- Full alignment to global engineering process / procedures and ensure the correct and standardized usage of the global PDM and AX system for all aspect of engineering as applicable.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management.
- Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to FRESH
- Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to the HSE
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Bachelor in Mechanical / Chemical or equivalent from reputed University with commanding academic record
- 4+ years’ experience in Mechanical skid packages
- 6+ years’ experience of oil & gas experience in detail engineering of package units
- Proficiency in preparation / interpretation of P&ID drawings of traditional, complex mechanical skid packages / systems
- Experience in preparation / review of engineering datasheets of Mechanical components, equipment s for procurement / approval to client
- Middle east / Far east working experience
- Familiarity to international standards
- Process experience in working with rotating equipment
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.