MEA - Saudi Arabia
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in six geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all finance and accounting activities for the Proserv Arabia Saudia Facility in Dammam, KSA. The role is a business partner to the General Manager; assisting in the running of the day-to-day business operations well as long term business planning.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Timely closure and reporting of the monthly management accounts.
- Lead and mentor the finance team, managing and appraising a robust and driven finance team to support the operation.
- Compliance with all Statutory and Tax reporting requirements for the assigned Legal Entity including acting as focal point for annual audits, tax returns and other legal filings
- Preparation and analysis of all Financial Planning (forecast and budget) in line with Corporate schedules, and as per ad hoc requests of Business Unit lead and VP Finance.
- Act as business partner to General Manager and Operational Managers to develop tactical business plan and maximise growth opportunities.
- Support the commercial aspects of the business for deal reviews when required, analysis of risk versus reward in commercial value terms, as well as budgeted costs, pricing and margins.
- Contribute to continual process improvements to develop and streamline existing processes and to ensure robust controls exist across the Business Unit (including control points managed by non-finance personnel). Ensure strict adherence to the Delegation of Authority policy and travel and expenditure policy.
- Development of specific “operational” KPI’s and financial models, linking business development activities, customer opportunities to investment appraisal and market penetration.
- Ensure that Balance Sheets are fully reconciled on monthly basis.
- Provide operational finance expertise to General Manager and Operational Managers in the reporting unit by analysing the manufacturing and service data (material costs, direct and indirect costs, overheads allocation, efficiency, overtime, lead-time, asset utilisation, etc.).
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- University degree in the field of finance and/or financial management
- CIMA or ACCA qualification preferred. Part-qualification required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Finance Leadership position.
- Hands on experience within a project service business environment.
- Advanced excel knowledge for financial tracking and modelling.
- Self-driven, will be expected to lead the Finance team and guide the GM
- Operating within a multi-national organisation, A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage, but not essential.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.