MEA - Saudi Arabia
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Buyer will be responsible for planning, selecting and purchasing goods/services that are required by production and other Proserv’s functions, which are not used directly in the product such as consumables, services, IT equipment, PPE and office supplies in accordance with established Proserv’s policies and regulations.
Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, service, quality and warranty to meet Proserv needs; handles bidding process; processes purchase orders; verifies available funds and budgets in accordance with Proserv’s policy monitor and measure performance and report of KPIs.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Analyze the shop floor consumption to forecast the future demand for consumables/PPE
- Assess new vendors based on the criteria specified in the new vendor approval form.
- Enter & update records of new vendors & the Credit Application Form.
- Assess & plan for procurement based on PR’s & fortnightly report from Store.
- Reviewed approved PRs (Purchase Requisition)
- Forward RFQ to vendors based on the requirement shown in PR.
- Proceed with the order upon review & selection of best quotes.
- Send PO’s done for APPROVAL (as per DOA)
- Place & forward approved orders with the vendors along with the T & C’s / vendor quote if necessary.
- Update PO record list / delivery date
- Amend the PO when there are discrepancies from both buyer & vendor.
- Give change order # whenever PO is revised.
- Verify the vendor acknowledgement against the PO for price, delivery date, ex-works loc & payment terms.
- Conduct a weekly expediting & update the PO record list based on the feedback received from vendor.
- Assist in reception cover and duties when required
- Report and review of monthly performance of the suppliers.
- Report and review of monthly savings accomplished.
- Support on new projects and initiatives from Supply Chain area.
- Any other duties as assign to you by your line manager
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Associate's degree in any discipline
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 3 years in similar position
- Purchasing routines on ERP system
- Reporting and development of KPIs in Microsoft excel Spreadsheet.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX12
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.