- 45.6 fortnightly hours, fixed term position ending 30 June 2018
- $54,138 - $57,844 per annum + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located in Salisbury and Elizabeth
The Family Advisor will respond to the needs of individuals and families who attend or telephone the Family Relationship Centre and Relationships Australia SA. The Family Advisor will assist clients to identify issues and give them options for addressing those issues, as well as, provide clients with information and parenting advice and case manage their issues where appropriate.
- Bachelor in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, or Social Services (AQF Level 7) or relevant a Diploma qualification (AQF Level 5) with demonstrated relevant experience.
- A DCSI - Child Related Employment Screening Clearance and National Police Clearance is essential and employment is not able to commence without current clearances.
- Experience in assessment, advocacy, referral, case management and crisis work in a counselling or mediation environment in the community services industry.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Charlie Tant, Team Leader Post Separation Services North on (08) 8250 6600.
Closing Date: 5pm Monday, 18 September 2017.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.