Family Mental Health Therapeutic Worker
- 1 Full time position at Port Adelaide
- Fixed term contract ending 29 June 2018
- $61,373 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
The Family Mental Health Support Services (FMHSS) operate in the Western region of Adelaide covering suburbs in the Charles Sturt and Port Adelaide Enfield local government areas and also in the Northern region of Adelaide covering suburbs in the Playford and Salisbury local government areas. The Family Mental Health Therapeutic Worker works within a whole-of-family context to provide early intervention support to children and young people up to the age of 18 years who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of developing, mental illness. The Family Mental Health Therapeutic Worker will provide short term assistance, intensive long term interventions and group work to clients.
- A Bachelor degree (AQF level 7) in Social work, Psychology or related discipline.
- Experience and expertise gained through previous appointments, services and/or other study related to this position.
- A DCSI - Child Related Employment Screening Clearance and National Police Clearance is essential and employment is not able to commence without current clearances.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Chris Jukes, Team Leader FMHSS North and West on (08) 8340 2022.
Closing Date: 9.00 am, Monday 27 November 2017.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.