Youth Therapeutic / Case Worker
Morphett Vale and Marion
- 3 Part time (60.8 fortnightly hours each) fixed term positions ending 25 January 2019
- $62,899 pro rata per annum + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Work at Morphett Vale and Marion sites
The Youth Therapeutic / Case Worker, using a person centered approach, will assist young people at risk of disengaging from learning and education to reach their full potential. The Youth Therapeutic / Case Worker’s role is to link the young person with opportunities for improving wellbeing, living skills, education and employability while engaging with the client in community and center based activities.
This is a flexible learning program. We are looking for candidates with experience as youth case workers, who have confidence in running groups. Skills in working with youth in sports, arts or music would also be valuable. Positions commence in January 2018.
- Certificate IV in Youth Work (AQF level 4), or the requisite knowledge and expertise to achieve RPL for the qualification, or tertiary qualifications (AQF level 7) in social work or psychology.
- Experience as a youth case worker, particularly in running groups, preferably with skills in sports, arts or music.
- A DCSI - Child Related Employment Screening Clearance and National Police Clearance is essential and employment is not able to commence without current clearances.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Own vehicle for use during working hours.
- Respond to Abuse and Neglect – Education Care.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Jo Zeitz, Program Manager SCILS on 0407 566 081.
Closing Date: 9.00 am, Monday, 18 December 2017.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.