National Marketing Administrator - Dynamic New Role!
Eastern Creek, NSW
Subsidiary of German WorldWide Market Leader | Design & Manufacture of Scaffolding
Take The Lead in Developing All Aspects of Marketing in This Growing Business
Attractive Earning, Commensurate With Skills And Experience
Work/Life Balance Based on 3 Days Per Week on Flexible Terms
Supportive and Close-Knit Team Based in Purpose-Built, Brand New Premises
Established 70 years ago, our client designs and manufactures in Germany to the highest quality standards. Products are distributed and sold through 40 subsidiary businesses worldwide. The Australian subsidiary adds value through technical and training support within its markets.
Our client is seeking a Part-time National Marketing Administrator to join their company in Eastern Creek, NSW. Based on 3 days per week, this new role will report to the Managing Director and will take the lead on all aspects of marketing the business.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Launch and manage aspects of the newly constructed website including: Content management, photo library, editing and uploading videos and linking the site to social media.
- Organise and coordinate training, presentation and product-launch events conducted in the head office training facility.
- Provide field-sales support to members of the sales team. This will include support wit
- PowerPoint presentations and hard-copy marketing collateral where required.
- Maintain all aspects of the company’s corporate image.
The successful candidate will have a high level of computer literacy and have strong communication and presentational skills.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!