Business Development Manager
EARN a Generous Salary up to $95,000 incl Vehicle + Bonuses
Join an Established, Successful & Growing Fire Protection Business
Generous Remuneration Package + Performance Based Bonuses
Use your Industry Knowledge and Experience to Hit the Ground Running!
Join a Supportive Team Environment with Exciting Career Opportunities
Our client provides a complete range of fire protection services throughout Australia, with offices in Canberra, Regional NSW, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. They were originally founded in Canberra in 1999, and have grown to be the region's largest provider of fire protection installations, products and services.
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their company in Rydalmere, NSW, with the potential to earn a Generous Salary Package up to $95,000 pa + Bonuses | Negotiable Salary $60,000 - $80,000 including Superannuation + Vehicle + Performance Based Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and implement long-term sales and customer strategies to ensure that the business exceeds its short and long-term sales and profitability budgets.
Reporting directly to the Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and implement a regional sales plan to grow the business year on year
- Provide customer, product, market and competitor feedback to the business with supporting data
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key customers, industry personnel and other employees
- Actively manage all selling expenses against budget and forecast, implementing corrective action to address any variances
- Actively manage all account disputes, credit claims and warranty claims raised by customers
- Develop accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasts and assist in the forecasting of stock requirements to support sales initiatives
- Review monthly financial results against budgets and forecasts, implementing corrective action or amendments as required
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.