Business & Account Development Consultant
EARN $70-$95K pa (Negotiable Salary +Super +Phone +Laptop +Fuel)
30 Year Established Business Helping Clients to Age-In-Place
Newly Created Role with Opportunity Grow the Position to Your Strengths
Give Back to Your Community by Providing Dignity to the Aged & Disabled
INNOVATIVE & Creative Thinkers Encouraged to Apply - Senior Business Role
A not-for-profit business, our client is striving to become the industry leader by having YOU be their new Wellness Development Coach. For over 30 years they have specialised in the delivery of Aged and Disabled home maintenance and modification related services. Their evidence-based wellness approach allows their clients to age-in-place by living independently in their own homes.
Our client is seeking a "Wellness Development Coach" to join their company based in Caringbah, NSW, with the potential to earn $70,000-$95,000 pa (Negotiable Salary + Super + negotiable benefits which can include but may not be limited to phone + laptop + fuel allowance).
As a senior position within the company, the primary purpose of this position is to develop the business's market position through new business development, account management, and identifying & implementing innovative services, products, distribution channels.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will display your initiative by creating this role. Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Meeting with clients and their families to assess their wellness needs and identify the relevant support services and products
- Researching and sourcing new services and products for our existing and future customers.
- Liaising with Operations Manager, multiple teams and technical staff
- Participating in the development of a marketing plan in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Developing unique proposals specific to each individual client’s needs, concerns, and goals
Who You Are
As this position has been created to establish this business as an industry leader, the right candidate will have qualifications, attributes and or experience in any of the following:
- Aged or disabled care
- Occupational Therapy
- Sales and Marketing
You will also have the following attributes:
- High level of empathy and respect
- Creative thinking/innovation
- Active listening
- Strategic operator with experimentative, solutions-focused approach
- Be able to communicate on all levels in business & within families
Apply today and don't miss out creating your own role and responsibilities to take this business from successful and established to industry and world leader.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.