Grower Liaison Officer
EARN $70,000 - $90,000 pa including Super + Car Allowance
Join an Established, Successful & Award Winning Winery
Develop your Skills in this Unique Role with Exciting Opportunities
Family Run Business with a Friendly, Supportive Environment
Use Your Knowledge and Experience to hit the Ground Running!
Our client is a family run winemaking business based in the Murray Darling region. Along with their dedicated team, they are passionate about crafting great wines at prices that won’t break the bank, offering their consumers wines that constantly surprise and delight, for both their exceptional quality and modest prices.
Our client is seeking a Grower Liaison Officer to join their company in Karadoc, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $70,000 per annum | Salary $70,000 - $90,000 including Superannuation + Car Allowance
The primary purpose of this role is to actively participate and co-operate in a team environment to provide a high standard of customer relations and ongoing development for to the company.
Reporting directly to the Senior Winemaker some of your responsibilities include:
- Acting as a coordinator between growers and winery management, in conjunction with Senior Winemaker
- Inspecting and assessing the berry condition of grapes in the vineyards of growers and suppliers
- Close communication of the outcomes of inspections and assessment to all parties concerned
- All aspects of grape supply including planning, contract management, grower practices, and timely delivery
- Pursuit of business development activities through participation in various industry bodies and government programs
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.