Field Sales Representative- Solar
About the Role
Based from your home, you will be responsible for educating potential customers on the benefits of using solar power, with the companies leading sales presentation, industry leading products/price & a positive cashflow family finance plan, solar becomes a no brainer!!!!!
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic 'go getter ' looking to be part of a hunting pack & calve a career in an exciting industry with a market leading solar provider. Full training will be provided by the CEO personally to continue to develop your career with this dynamic firm, along with ongoing training within the Renewable Energy Market.
You will be employed full time and eligible for statutory sick leave, annual leave and superannuation.
After earning your stripes you will have opportunity to recruit, train and manage your own boutique team of marketers consisting of door to door, telemarketing and calendar/appointment managers to have full autonomy, get your cash right and run your business with this business and rocket your cash earnings well into the six figures.
- Attending hot qualified appointments
- Following up all appointments provided by the Marketing Team.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Preparing quotes and follow-up appointments as required.
- Ensuring all appointments are attended as booked.
- Educating customers on the benefits of solar and making the sale!
Skills & Experience
- A positive and "can do" attitude.
- A general enthusiasm for Sustainable and Renewable Energy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong computing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers.
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude to reaching and exceeding targets.
- Ambition to manage your own team
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.