EARN a Generous Salary Package including Superannuation
Join Australasia's Largest Supplier of Co-Product Stock Feeds
Career Defining Opportunity to Work With an Industry Leader
Immediate Start Available in This Dynamic Full-Time Position
Our client is Australasia’s largest innovative supplier of high-performance speciality co-product stock feeds. Following a merger in 2010, our client is now part of a strong strategic partnership drawing on historical industry experience to provide farmers with innovative, ‘value adding’ stockfeed options.
Our client is seeking a Production Manager to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn a Generous Salary Package including Superannuation | Negotiable Based on Experience.
This hands-on position is responsible for the management and production of consistent quality, market acceptable animal feeds in accordance with the Group’s safety, environmental and operational policies, industry standards and legislative requirements at the site.
Reporting directly to the Group Manufacturing Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Hands-on work in the plant including driving the forklifts and telehandlers to move stock around the site
- Ensure that the manufacturing facility operates at peak efficiency including quality of production
- Manage site personnel ensuring compliance of requirements including safety and environmental policies and regulations
- Ensuring the effectiveness and cost efficiency for all processing and manufacturing activities
- Liaise with sales and logistics personnel on a regular basis
- Complete administrative requirements for dispatches and incident reports as per company policies
- Maintain plant performance records, reporting weekly and monthly as required
- Undertake regular stocktakes as required
To be successful in this role you will have
- 3+ years experience in a similar hands-on production management role
- Relevant state licences for loaders, tractors, forklifts and agricultural equipment
- Awareness of HACCP and Quality Assurance Management Systems
- Knowledge of Safe Manual Handling Procedures
- Good understanding and commitment to Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills, especially with Word, Excel and Outlook
It would also be desirable to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Mechanical, Electrical or Operational Management
- Specific Feed Milling experience or any industry training run by a recognised industry leader or education provider
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career-defining opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.