Graduate Business Development Manager
EARN Fantastic On Target Earnings | $60K Base + Super + Comms
Join a Rapidly Growing AirBnB Property Management Business
Showcase Your Account Management Skills in this Lucrative Role
About The Company
Making a substantial name for themselves within the Real Estate industry, our client is helping customers maximise value in their properties by transforming long-term rental properties into five star AirBnB homes. Due to their continual success they are experiencing rapid growth and are a business to watch out for in the future.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Graduate Business Development Manager to join their company in Pyrmont, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $60,000 Per Annum + Superannuation + Commissions.
The primary purpose of this position is to help prospective businesses throughout the real estate industry learn more about the new-way of property management which allows property investors to earn higher returns.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Sales some of your responsibilities will include:
- Be the public face to prospective partners
- Take ownership of leads and follow up via email, phone and in person
- Build your own pipeline and prospect list to drive sales revenue
- Educate and pitch the benefits of switching clients portfolio to short-term leasing
- Close deals and establish long term relationships
- Ideally have 12 + months experience in sales
- Ideally have experience with prospecting and building pipelines
- Have exceptional face to face communication skills
- Customer management skill with excellent written communication skills
- Tech savvy and a proficient user of MS Office
What's in it for You?
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Play an Integral Party of a Rapidly Growing Start Up
- On-Going Training and Professional Development
- Join a Young, Fun, Sociable Team of Industry Professionals
If you are looking to work for an exciting business, apply today and don't miss out starting this lucrative opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.