Receptionist / Administration - Legal
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Boutique Legal Firm | Hinterland Garden Suburb of Mudgeeraba
About The Company
Our client is a small yet busy boutique suburban law firm, who have built a strong reputation throughout the Gold Coast region. Handling a range of legal matters including Commercial and Property Law, Will and Estates and Civil Matters, they are passionate about providing outstanding services to meet their client's needs.
This position will be central to the office and is the perfect opportunity for someone to develop and expand their skillset and legal knowledge while taking ownership of their career in legal administration.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Legal Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join their law practice in Mudgeeraba, QLD, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Package Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to complete general reception and administration duties.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Conducting property, company and other searches
- General office maintenance and kitchen responsibilities
- Preparing client engagement letters and cost agreements
- Managing the client database, including meeting schedules
- Opening and closing files and general scanning and copying procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of literacy - reading, research and numeracy expertise
- Proven experience in a Reception or Administration role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident people skills, with friendly and personable manner
This position would suit someone who enjoys a hands-on role, who is mature and open to learning, you will be able to prioritise tasks and remain focused under pressure.
What's in it for You?
- Expand your Skill Set and Career Opportunities
- Opportunity to Develop Your Career in Legal Administration
- Become part of a Small Yet Busy Suburban Law office, in a Close-Knit Team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.