EARN up to $75k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Commission
Growing End to End IT Services Provider in Sydney's City
Perfect Opportunity to Use your Sales skills in a New Role
About the Opportunity
Our client is a growing IT services provider supporting the Real Estate industry. Offering an end to end solutions for small and medium-sized business across Australia.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their company in Woolloomooloo, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $75,000 pa | Negotiable Base salary up to $60,000 + Super + Commission.
Reporting directly to Senior Sales Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Business Development Planning, Management, and Research
- Presenting new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into increased business
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Proven Sales Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications
- Great communication & negotiation skills | Both written and verbal
What's in it for You?
- Supportive and Friendly Team Culture
- Career Development in a Growing Business
- Central Sydney City Location | Close to Transport
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.