Property Manager - Holiday Rentals
Challenging & Exciting Part-Time Role
Established & Well Known Real Estate Brand
Opportunity to Take the Next Step in Your Career
About the Opportunity
Our client is one of Australia's highest profile real estate companies, with extremely high recall among buyers and sellers and specialises in residential sales and property management. Priding itself on their reputation of the highest service standards and their motto of "professional, trust and integrity", our client has an extremely well known brand and innovative marketing programs which helps their clients to get the best possible prices for their property.
Join our client in Ocean Shores as their new Holiday Rentals Property Manager, you will have the opportunity to earn the award rate in a Part-Time position.
This is a new position within the business and is the perfect opportunity to grow the department within the business and put your mark on the role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect new business and manage enquiries from landlords
- Conduct rental appraisals and create listing presentations
- Ensure properties are maintained to a high standard
- Handle booking enquiries and maintain website details
- 2 years experience in Holiday Rentals Management
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Experience with YesBookit or Property me would be beneficial
- Be tech savvy and ready to take this position and build on the role
What's in it for You?
- Friendly Team Culture in a Great Location
- Opportunity to Take a New role in the Business and Build the Department
Apply today and don't miss out starting this new and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.