Accountant | Business Services
EARN up to $70k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Finalist in the Australian Accounting Awards for 2019
Hard Working Yet Relaxed Professional Environment
About the Opportunity
Our client is a Chartered Accountancy firm with offices in the Northern Sydney region. With a small close-knit team of professionals, they support their clients with a collaborative approach to increase their profits and wealth, whilst reducing their risks.
They are looking for a Business Services Accountant to join their company in North Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $70,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience $60,000 - $70,000 per annum + Super.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for the tax and business compliance work for a diverse and broad client base.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of BAS/IAS, as required
- Assisting with establishing entities including companies, trusts
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for individuals and related companies, trusts, partnerships
- A minimum of 12 months of experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Experience with MYOB, Quickbooks, and Xero
- Completed/completing a CA or CPA program
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Degree in Accounting
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy a Monthly Team Lunch
- Work Alongside Industry Leading Members
- Relaxed Close-Knit Team Working Environment
- Staff are Recognside for Their Hard Work | Salary Reviews
Apply today and don't miss out starting this new opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.