EARN an Above Award Salary | Negotiable on Exp
Join a Family Owned, Evolving Agriculture Business
Utilise Your Experience in a New and Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 30 years and is a family owned and operated business who service and sell agricultural machinery to Northern Victoria and the Southern Riverina. They are a reputable and well-respected company who locals turn to for honest service and quality products.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Baler Service Technician to join their company in Echuca, VIC, with the potential to earn an Above Award Wage | Negotiable Based on your Experience + Super + Field Service Vehicle & Tools + Phone.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on commercial and agricultural equipment. This role is pivotal to the success of our client's Hay/Harvest on farm support services and you will spend the majority of your time in the field.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Breakdown services and fault finding
- Pre-Delivering new equipment sales for a successful startup in the field
- Responding to customer enquiries and on phone mechanical support for all customer enquiries.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the agriculture industry as a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with proven experience performing repairs with strong diagnostic abilities.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong customer focus to provide exceptional service
- Experience with Hay and Harvest Equipment would be desirable
- The ability to mentor and train fellow staff and apprentices
This position would suit a skilled Diesel Mechanic looking for their next challenge.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a vibrant and friendly culture in an outdoor haven
- A family business who offer flexibility and support for all employees
- In-house and factory training provided to ensure your success as a technician
- For the right candidate, relocation support will be considered
- A field service vehicle, laptop, phone, and tools are all supplied as part of the package
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.