Mechanical Design Engineer
EARN up to $100,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Innovative & Forward Thinking Australian Business
Utilise Your Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
About The Company
Established over 30 years ago, our client is a leading business specialising in the reconditioning and servicing of packaging machinery and materials handling equipment. Situated in Cobram, our client employs highly skilled and qualified personnel to provide a complete package from sales, design, installation, after sales technical service and spare parts.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their company in Cobram, VIC, with the opportunity to Earn $70,000 - $100,000 per annum + Super | Based on Experience.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing mechanical components and machinery
- Providing drafting/detailing assistance where required
- Accurate model, document and file management
- Provide assistance to fabricators regarding designs
- Work with the design team to develop mechanical solutions
- Interpreting engineering sketches, develop into a complete design then create drawings ready for fabrication
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar mechanical design/ drafting role
- Experience and proficiency with Solidworks and AutoCad
- Experience working with large assemblies, configurations and hierarchy structures
- Competency with AS1100
- The ability to produce accurate and high quality drawings for fabrication
- Excellent time management and communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Innovative & Forward Thinking Australian Business
- Opportunity for Occasional Interstate Travel
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.