Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Technician
EARN up to $80k+ pa | Negotiable Base + Super + Overtime + Vehicle
Growing Business with a Supportive & Friendly Team Culture
Further Career Development & Progression as the Business Grows
Our client is a growing business who service Medium to large, corporate commercial and industrial based clients across the Melbourne Metro areas and also regionally. With a close-knit team of about 8 technicians, you will be joining a business who looks after their employees and the employees are there to support each other when it is needed.
They are looking for an Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Technician to join their company in Melbourne, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 per annum | Negotiable Base Salary up to $80,000 pa + Super + Uniforms + Tablet + Overtime & On-Call Allowance.
The primary purpose of this position is to effectively service/install Air Conditioning & Refrigeration systems in both commercial and industrial environments. You will travel throughout Melbourne Metro and occasional into regional areas to complete the service your assigned job. This role is both an autonomous and team-based position.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 year Post Trade experience as an Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Technician.
- ARCtick Licence
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Restricted Electrical Worker's Licence
- Certificate III in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Other relevant licences or qualifications will be held in high regards
What's in it for You?
- Near New Safe & Reliable Vehicle
- Monthly Team BBQ's and Breakfasts
- Supportive and Friendly Team Culture
- Family Friendly Working Environment
- Open Communication Between the Directors and All Staff
- Opportunity to Increase Your Earnings Through Overtime
- Assistance in Gaining Further Qualifications & Licences if Needed
- Further Career Development & Progression as the Business Grows
Apply today and don't miss out starting this new and varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.