Client Services Officer
EARN up to $65k pa | Negotiable Salary Based on experience
Boutique Financial Planning Firm in the Heart of Pyrmont
Utilise your Skills in the Financial Industry in a Varied Role
Our client is a boutique Financial Planning firm who offer a transparent and high-quality service to all of their clients. With an experienced team of Financial Planners, they have a wealth of experience to offer support and mentoring in your new position.
They are looking for a Client Services Officer to join their company in Pyrmont, NSW.
In this role, you will provide high client service and administration support for the practice.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third party product providers
- Preparing and processing all client applications
- Arranging client appointments and respond to client enquiries
- Maintaining and updating software systems with client information
- Supporting advisors by assisting in the preparation of advice documents
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the Financial Planning industry.
- Administration experience
- Proven experience using Xplan
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Waterside Suburb of Pyrmont in the City
- Further Career Development & Progression Opportunites
- Opportunity to Progress into a Permanent Full-Time Position
- Friendly & Supportive Team Culture Where Staff are Recognised for Hard Work
Apply today and don't miss out starting this growing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.