EARN up to $55,000 pa including Super
Australias Biggest Retailers in their Industry
Exciting Role With Something New Every Day
About The Company
Our client is Australias biggest retailer of bathroom ware and tiles, which has been transforming Australian homes for around 60 years. They offer a range of bathroom products and some of the best tiles which have been sourced from around the world. They are the go-to suppliers for home renovators, home builders, and commercial clients.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Consultant to join their company in Fyshwick, ACT, with the potential to earn up to $55,000 pa including Superannuation. This is a negotiable salary between $45,000 and $55,000 based on your experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service on the floor to generate sales, building and maintaining successful business relationships.
The successful candidate will have previous retail experience looking after different accounts.
Additionally, you will have:
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excell
- Working in a fast past retail environment
- Experience using MYOB software is an advantage
- Any trade retail experience would be desirable
- Excellent rapport building skills with new and existing customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position would suit a passionate retail sales consultant looking for a fresh new opportunity.
What's in it for You?
- Fun working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Product training to stay up to date
- Family run business who look after their staff
- Learn from industry experts with a tonne of knowledge
- Career progression is available within the company
- Flexible hours and days are available
- Full-time role | Saturday day work with a day off during the week
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fun and fast-paced role as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.