Human Resources Manager
EARN up to $100k pa | Negotiable Salary Package Based on Experience
Join a Growing & Friendly Air conditioning and Heating Company
Perfect Opportunity to Utilise Your Skills to Benefit the Business
About the Company
Established in 2001 our client are an air conditioning and heating business in Canterbury, who have been experiencing continuous growth over the years and are now looking to expand their team. Offering a range of indoor and outdoor heating and cooling services they work with their clients to tailor the best possible solution to meet their needs.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for an Accounts / Human Resources Manager to join their company in Canterbury, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Package Based on Experience $70,000 - $100,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all of the HR Functions of the business.
Reporting directly to the Owners some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing Payroll and Managing the Office Staff
- Coordinating bookings and functions for the business
- Managing work practices to comply with relevant legislation and accreditation requirements
- Overseeing staff recruitment including creating job descriptions, preparing contracts and supervising inductions
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager.
- Experience using the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Degree or relevant qualification In Human Resources
- Experience managing, training and mentoring staff
- MYOB experience
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Working in a Friendly Close-Knit Team
- Enjoy Team Bonding Days and Social Events
- Support and Fun Work Place & Culture
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.