Showroom / Retail Sales Assistant
EARN a Salary Package of $55,000 pa + Bonuses
Join a Family Owned Shutters & Blinds Business
Opportunity to Learn from Industry Professionals
About the Company
With a showroom in Five Dock, our client is a luxury blinds, awnings, shutters, and shades business. Offering a range of window coverings for both inside and outside of their client's home, they focus purely on the aesthetic look, innovation, and durability of their products ensuring their clients are pleased each and every time with their purchase.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Showroom / Retail Sales Assistant to join their company in Five Dock, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist customers both over the phone and in the showroom.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Selling a range of products within the showroom
- Booking in-home consultations and installations
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Supporting the installers and on the road sales reps
- Answering incoming calls and organising payments
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will have :
- Previous sales experience (desirable)
- An outgoing and positive personality
- A willingness to learn and the desire to succeed
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of professional presentation
- An interest in interior design or furniture (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Family Owned and Operated Business in Five Dock
- Enjoy Working in a Flexible and Vibrant Team Culture
- Initial Training & Ongoing Support from Head Office
- Varied Role Combining Sales & Administration Duties
- Work with the Worlds Most Recognised Luxury Brands
- Great Earning Potential with KPI Based Bonuses
- Monday to Friday with Occasional Saturdays
- Work with Industry Professionals & Progress Your Career
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page, and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed, and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information, you may do so at the time of receipt.