Earn up to $150,000 pa | Base Salary + Super + Bonuses
International Industry Leader within the Fiber Optics Space
Career Progression Opportunity in Different Departments
About the Company
For over a decade our client has supplied tens of thousands of fiber links across the nation and internationally, carrying everything from single low-speed data signals to television signals. Reducing space and cost for their clients they are the preferred supplier when it comes to fiber optics in highway tunnels, airports, sporting venues, and many more locations.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their company in Warriewood, NSW with the potential to earn up to $150,000 per annum | Earn a Negotiable Base Salary up to $90,000 pa + Super + Bonuses and Commissions Based on Performance.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the sales team, building new relationships and retaining clients.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with existing and new customers
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Ensuring the Sales Team's KPI's are met
- Generating and Improving overall sales
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months as a Sales Manager.
- Experience within the networks/communication industry
- Proven experience achieving KPI's
- A current Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally when required
- Ethernet and Fiber Optic experience (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Work for an Industry Leader with High-Quality Products
- Generous Commission Scheme + Vehicle Allowance
- Attend Innovative Trade Shows & Meet Industry Professionals
- Progress Your Career into Different Areas of the Business
- Build Your Own Sales Team & Grow the Client Base
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.