EARN up to $31 per hour | Neogtioable Hourly Rate + Super
Reputable & Growing Multi Disciplinary Sports Medicine Practice
Utilise Your Reception Experience Within A New Role & Industry
About The Company
Over the past year, our client has experienced rapid growth and are looking to grow their close-knit office team. With a brand new premises and experienced allied health professionals, they offer a variety of services to assist all their client's needs from Physiotherapy to Orthopedics and Acupuncture.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their company in Rozelle NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a variety of administrative support as required
Reporting directly to the Office Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration and reception duties
- Patient bookings and enquiries
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Processing payments
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist ideally in the medical industry
- Strong computer skills & experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously
Additionally, any experience with the program TM2 and a relevant tertiary qualification will be held in high regard.
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Working in a Supportive & Dynamic Team Culture
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Hours & Weekends Off
- Fun Social Activities | End of Monthly Dinners & Christmas Parties
- Initial Training & Further Career Progression Opportunities
- Central Location Close to Public Transport
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.