Full Stack WordPress Developer
Earn Up To $75,000 pa | Negotiable Salary incl Super
Join a Specialist in Custom Web Design & Development
Enjoy Working in Foodie Heaven in the Heart of Melbourne
About The Company
Our client is a boutique digital agency boasting a large portfolio of high-end clients. Utilising leading development programs, alluring concept, design and a deep understanding of their customer's key objectives, our client is able to deliver whenever required.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join their company in Windsor, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $75,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $65,000 - $75,000 including Superannuation, Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to build and roll out new websites while ensuring quality is not forfeit.
Reporting directly to the Technical Lead some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the highest quality outcome to the clients
- Maintaining the client support ticket network
- Contributing to the team whilst remaining autonomous
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Full Stack Developer role
- An IT (computer programming) related degree or a proven track record in the industry
- Previous digital agency experience (desirable)
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A strong work ethic and be driven to achieve results
What's in it for You?
- No Chance of Boredom with a High Volume of Work
- Progressive Career & Skill Development Opportunities
- Clearly Structured Business with Goals & Aspirations
- Close to Public Transport | In the Heart of Melbourne
- Positive & Relaxed Team Environment | Staff Parking
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.