EARN up to $100,000 pa + Super Based on Exp
Join a Well Established and Reputable Company
Existing Caseload | Receive a $3000 Sign-on Bonus
About The Company
Our client is a reputable and sought after Physiotherapist clinic who has been delivering exceptional services to its clients for over 20 years. They offer the highest quality of services ranging from musculoskeletal, dry needling, sports injury and rehab, aged care and more. Their modern facilities include fully enclosed, private treatment rooms with the latest in treatment and assessment tools and aids as well as their own rehab gym.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Graduate or Experienced Physiotherapist's to join their company in Mudgee, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 pa. It is a Negotiable Salary based on your experience + Superannuation.
There is a $3000 signing on bonus which is paid upon signing your contract.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a full diverse caseload of clients who range in age and physical capacity.
The successful candidate will be a recent Graduate or an Experienced Physiotherapist with Full or Limited AHPRA Registration.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and verbal
- A genuine passion for providing a high level of Physiotherapy treatments to every client
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- A desire for a long term career as a Physiotherapist
- Commitment to learning and contributing to the workplace over a 2-year contract
This position would suit a passionate Physiotherapist looking for an exciting long term career!
What's in it for You?
- Use your $3000 sign-on bonus for a holiday or whatever you like
- A small, close-knit team of professionals with plenty of work
- Ongoing training, development and in-house mentoring
- Continued Professional Development allowance of $1000 per year
- Work with a diverse caseload of clients
- Excellent working conditions with a huge emphasis on team culture
- Work-life balance to ensure a happy team culture
- An existing caseload to take over, maintain and grow
- Live and work in an outdoor haven, the local wine and food is amazing!
Mudgee has a beautiful vibrant country lifestyle. A friendly and welcoming community with great local sporting clubs and facilities. Reasonable house pricing and rent with no traffic is an added bonus. It's time to move away from the busy city life and focus on true work-life balance.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique and rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.