Legal Project Manager
EARN up to $80,000 pa + Super + Bonuses
Leading & Expanding Legal Services Company
Project Manage Expert Services to Legal Clients
About The Company
Our client is the go-to company for legal professionals who require an expert witness to assist with legal cases when taken to court. They pinpoint what type of expert is best suited for their client's case and provide a shortlist of experts for them to choose from, saving their clients valuable time and effort all whilst giving them a better chance of winning their case.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Legal Project Manager to join their company in the heart of Sydney, CBD, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 pa + Super + Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is to liaise between Subject Matter Experts & Lawyers, ensuring a smooth progression of service requirements for proceedings within legal disputes.
Reporting directly initially to the COO some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the internal search team to ensure a perfect match between the legal client and witness
- Work with the internal quality assurance team to ensure that the Expert's reports are admissible in court
- Liaising between provided expert witness & Lawyers
- Ensuring all business deadline are adhered to
The successful candidate will have previous Account Management experience with corporate clients.
Additionally, you will have:
- The ability to adapt and liaise with both internal teams and clients
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to problem solve and prioritize effectively
- A Tertiary Education in any discipline
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing training and the freedom to explore areas of interest is encouraged
- A central & convenient Sydney, CBD location right next to the train station
- The chance to work with world-leading experts & high-profile cases
- A strong focus on maintaining a great work & life balance
- A dynamic team environment with a great sense of humor
- Opportunity for internal & external industry events
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Flexible work hours can be arranged
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.