Acquisition Specialist - Legal Witnesses
EARN up to $80,000 pa + Super + Bonuses
Leading & Expanding Legal Services Company
Match Specific Experts With Legal Professionals
About The Company
Our client is the go-to company for legal professionals who require an expert witness to assist with legal cases when taken to court. They pinpoint what type of expert is best suited for their client's case and provide a shortlist of experts for them to choose from, saving their clients valuable time and effort all whilst giving them a better chance of winning their case.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Acquisition Specialist - Legal Witnesses to join their company in the heart of Sydney, CBD, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 pa + Super + Bonuses.
The primary purpose of this position is to source, qualify & submit highly specialized, leading subject matter experts in technical areas acting as expert witnesses for legal disputes.
Reporting directly initially to the CEO some of your responsibilities will include:
- Research, source & qualify highly specialized, leading subject experts in technical areas
- Match & submit the most suitable experts using internal databases & external resources
- Liaise & foster relationships with clients & subject matter experts for future business
- Manage & grow the internal database to ensure accurate matching between experts and clients
The successful candidate will ideally be an Executive Recruiter or Professional Resourcer with at least 2 years of experience in sourcing professionals.
Additionally, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience sourcing skilled candidates
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent account management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- A Tertiary Education in any discipline
What's in it for You?
- A central & convenient Sydney, CBD location right next to the train station
- Ongoing training and the freedom to explore areas of interest
- The chance to work with world-leading experts & high-profile cases
- A strong focus on maintaining a great work & life balance
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Opportunity for invitations to industry events
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this unique and rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.