EARN up to $40 per Hour + Vehicle, Phone & Overtime
Innovative Wastewater & Sewage System Company
Work on a Range of Jobs Around the Local Area
About The Company
Our client is a 100% New Zealand owned family business that provides and installs completely sustainable and odourless wastewater and sewage systems for both domestic and commercial use. They work closely with their customers right from the initial design stage right through to the completed installation. They are a modern and dynamic forward-thinking company that have a true passion for helping the environment.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Registered Drainlayer to join their company in Maungaturoto, Northland, with the potential to earn up to $40 per hour, a negotiable hourly rate based on experience + overtime + vehicle + phone.
You will be driving to different sites, unloading and operating Excavators up to 12 tonnes, to work on a huge variety of rural sites in the area, installing wastewater systems and relevant drainage.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Drainlayer and will have relevant licences including Class 2 and Class 4 & 5 would be a great advantage.
Additionally, you will have:
- A high level of personal integrity and a can-do attitude
- The ability to lead and manage day to day projects
- Care and respect for the properties you work on, leaving them in the best possible condition at the end of the job
- The ability to look after and maintain plant and machinery
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to work with good communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn Overtime + Vehicle & Phone
- Friendly Team with Great Culture and Working Environment
- Enjoy Friday Afternoon Drinks with the Team
- Work with Other People who are Passionate About their Product
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.