EARN up to $80,000 pa Negotiable Salary Based on Exp
Join an Industry Leading, Established Company
Progress your Career with Ongoing Training & Development
About The Company
Our client is an established technology-orientated organisation who has experienced continued growth and expansion over the last 35 years. They are involved with most aspects of municipal, industrial and recreational water treatment. As industry leaders, they help improve their client's environmental performance through a range of services, which are tailored to their clients and their end markets.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Electrical Licenced Service Technician to join their company in Beenleigh, QLD, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary $60,000 to $80,000 Based on Experience + Super + Overtime.
The primary purpose of this position is to service ozone generators, UV systems, dosing pumps, water treatment instrumentation, and electrical motors.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to clients while answering their queries
- Installing new equipment into Water Treatment sites
- Fault finding on faulty equipment and finding solutions
- Servicing water treatment equipment in their factory and on-site
- Traveling interstate and nationally, up to 1-week max per month
- Writing up concise service reports, documenting all services, quotes, and repairs
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-year experience as a qualified Electrician holding a QLD Electrical Licence (Mechanical and Fitter) and be able to sign a nominated contractors licence. Additionally, experience with water treatment equipment would be beneficial for this position. You must also be able to read electrical drawings for equipment.
This position would suit someone looking for a career where you are continually learning.
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression with plenty of growth opportunities
- An excellent working environment | Supportive and friendly team
- Continually learn and work with new technology
- Uniform supplied | Work vehicle to use during the day
- Overtime available | Travel nationwide + Internationally
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
PLEASE NOTE: You will be contacted to discuss applications from the 6th of January 2020.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.