Earn up to $94,000 pa | Base Salary + Super + Travel Allowance
Casual Role $50 ph for the First 6 Months & Move into a Permanent Role
Perfect Opportunity to Utilise your Management & Trade Experience
About The Company
Our client is a passionate Australian owned renewable energy business. With a vision for a sustainable world, our client helps its customers achieve their renewable energy goals at home or work.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Electrician to join their company in Western Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $94,000 per annum Package.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and complete commercial solar installations.
Reporting to the Managing Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Signing off electrical installations
- Ensuring a high level of safety across the job site
- Managing a multitude of installation teams
- Travel throughout Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of commercial solar experience
- Experience working with projects between 100 kW and 1 MW
- A valid Electrical Licence and CEC accreditation
- A valid NSW White Card and Working at Heights Ticket
- A current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Australian Owned Company | Friendly & Supportive Team
- Opportunity to Work for a Business with a Focus on the Future
- Visit Customers in Different Areas | Travel Allowance Provided
- Utilise and Develop your Existing Leadership & Management Skills
- Casual Role Starting on $50 per Hour - Moving into a Permanent Role
- Apply Now - Interviews Commencing in January 2020
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.