Earn Up To $150,000 pa + Super | Salary Based on Experience
Licensed Building Contractor with an Established In-House Engineering Team
Industry-Specific Training Provided to the Right Candidate
About The Company
Our client is a leading remedial/civil contractor working in both the public and private sectors. Aspiring to maintain business growth they understand the importance of quality of work and client satisfaction.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a WHSEQ Manager to join their company in Caringbah, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary of $120,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation + Laptop + Phone Allowance, Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure ongoing compliance with the integrated management system, client and legislative requirements.
Reporting to the Managing Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting environmental compliance and preparing environmental approval documents
- Providing support and assistance to other members of the WHSEQ team
- Developing, updating and improving Integrated Management System documentation, processes and system elements
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the compliance & WHS field
- A qualification in environmental science or equivalent
- A current White Card
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- A thorough understanding of WHS legislation & compliance
What's in it for You?
- Exposure to Major Infrastructure Work | Public and Government
- Senior Position within a Company Experiencing Controlled Growth
- Industry Leader with a Focus on Maintaining their Solid Reputation
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.