Leading Hand - Welder/Fabricator
EARN $80,000 pa + Super + Incentives | Based on Experience
Join the Industry Leader in Steel Fabrication & Sign Installation
Utilise your Hands-On Factory Skills & Lead a Small Team
About The Company
Our client is a high-quality Steel Fabrication and Sign Installation Company seeking a motivated, experienced leading hand to join their team. They are the preferred fabricator for Australia’s largest outdoor advertising companies. Their extensive knowledge, experience, expert craftsmanship and product knowledge allow them to stand out from the rest.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Factory Leading Hand to join their company in Arndell Park, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the company and factory team to achieve their best in terms of safety, quality and efficiency.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and delegate work to the shop floor for a small team
- Interpret and check drawings for fabrication and welding requirements
- Supervise the checking of materials and consumables
- Ensure all activities adhere to quality, health and safety standards
- Provide a safe working environment with a focus on quality outcomes
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in a factory environment
- 18+ months of experience as a leading hand
- Experience with welding/fabrication
The following would also be desirable:
- First Class MIG welder qualification
- Certification to a Welding Supervisor AS1796 Cert 10
- A current forklift license
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
What's in it for You?
- Fantastic Company Culture with a Focus on the Employee
- Increase Your Earnings with a Company-Wide Incentive Scheme
- Work for the Industry Leader in LED Large Format Signs
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.