Business Development Manager
EARN up to $103,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Join One of the Top Established Film Schools in the World
Perfect Opportunity to Showcase your Sales Experience
About The Company
Our client is one of the most prestigious film schools in the world. They have helped launch well over 2000 film, television, radio and new media professionals into very successful careers, some of whom are working at the highest levels in the world.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their company in Moore Park, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $103,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary based on your experience between $94,000 - $103,000 + Superannuation of up to 15.4%.
The primary purpose of this position is to secure new corporate, government and not-for-profit clients for corporate training with the objective of attracting new revenue.
Reporting directly to the Director of Engagement, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new markets and growing market share in a competitive marketplace
- Researching, building and managing pipeline activity to achieve or exceed budget targets
- Utilising strategies such as cold calling, direct marketing initiatives, meetings, information sessions, and “taster” events
- Leading, coaching and managing a small team to ensure high-quality delivery that meets each client's needs
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years within a similar role with demonstrated abilities to exceed revenue targets:
Additionally, you will have:
- A background in the Education industry is desirable
- Excellent relationship development and management skills including the ability to build rapport and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Well developed and established corporate, government and not-for-profit networks
- Proven experience in developing business development strategies including targeted marketing
- A current Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
What's in it for You?
- Great oportunity to work with a globally recognized school
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from flexible hours and the possibility of working from home
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/