Business Performance Manager
EARN $100,000 pa + Super Package Pro-Rata | Salary Sacrificing
Join a Reputable & Established NFP Organisation Based in Canberra
Vehicle, Phone & Laptop | Part Time Role with Flexible Hours & Days
About The Company
Our client has been operating quality alcohol and other drug treatment programs for 40 years. Our client strives to provide specialist, end-to-end drug and alcohol services to support the needs of individuals, families and communities and to empower change and create new futures for optimal quality of life. Our client's multidimensional recovery approach encourages individuals to learn about themselves behaviorally, cognitively and emotionally to sustain a positive life.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Business Performance and Development Manager to join their company in Deakin, ACT.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for providing high-level advice and day to day management of the strategic and business planning processes including identifying and developing new funding and business opportunities.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Strategic leadership and management
- Service delivery and program management
- Human resource management
- Corporate governance and compliance
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Managing, growing and developing businesses
- Working in the Not for Profit sector (highly desirable)
- HR management including leading, coaching and developing a team
- Financial workflow management and finance and accounts processing
- FMIS and payroll systems including knowledge of FBT and payroll-related tax issues
- Knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards
- Writing business proposals, analysis reports, and implementation plans
- Designing and implementation of business development strategies
- A variety of computer systems and software including Strong MS Excel skills
You must also have the following:
- Working With Vulnerable People Clearance
- A current Driver’s Licence
- A Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Development, Human Resource Management or related disciplines
What's in it for You?
- Established Not for Profit Business Covering ACT & NSW
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Salary Sacrificing up to $15,999 pa
- Use of Fleet Vehicle, Phone & Laptop | Lead a Team of 5 Reports
- Continuing Progressional Development & Professional Membership Support
- Flexible Role - 0.6 - 0.8 FTE | Options to Work Over 3 - 5 Days
- Work Closely with the CEO in a Rewarding Community Focused Role
- Passionate Team in a Vales Based Business | Free On-Site Parking
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/