Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Earn Up To $93,000 pa + Super + Phone Allowance
Join the Local Leader in Mechanical Repairs & Servicing
Supportive Team Environment | Focus on Employee Growth
About The Company
Our client's mission is to provide reliable mechanical repairs and maintenance that ensures customer satisfaction every time. They provide a range of services including servicing all light and heavy vehicles, breakdown services, air conditioning repairs as well as welding and light fabrication work.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join their company in Longreach, QLD, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary $73,000 - $93,000 per annum + Superannuation + Phone Allowance, Based on Experience.
Reporting directly to the Owner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing, running diagnostics and working on trucks and tractors.
- Working autonomously throughout the day
- Supervising and teaching the apprentices
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a heavy diesel mechanic
- A Cert III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- A current drivers licence and the ability to drive manual vehicles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Leave Loading of 17.5% | Phone Allowance Provided
- Great Location Close to Transport | Parking Available on Site
- Family Owned & Operated Business | Supportive Team
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/